Sustainability is no longer voluntary for any corporation or organization in todays marketplace; it is part of its business strategy. In the course of attaining a balance between environmental, social and economic performance, a deep knowledge of industry opportunities and challenges in addition to strategy design and implementation is required.
- Relevant environmental and social authorizations, permits and licenses.
- Environmental and social impact assessments
- Design of comprehensive corporate sustainability strategies
- Community relations and stakeholder engagement
- Detection of and liaison with energy, water, emission and waste efficiency and mitigation opportunities
- Assistance and guidance of LEED projects
- Health, safety and environment
- Lifecycle product and services assessments
- Conservation activities